Here’s the thing, a wedding is one of the most important days in a woman’s life. Dreaming of it ever since a kid has been common among all. From everything about you to the gifts all for you, and the most desirable thing, dressing up, all the glimmering outfits and eye-catching wedding jewellery.
And when we are going to get married, we put in our everything to make sure that we get the best out. Choosing the perfect piece, nothing less. Then don’t let the very crucial part create the breakdown of the whole thing.
Your bridal jewellery. It’s the most crucial part and has all the power to break or make your look.
Hence, choosing it carefully to match your wedding dress to look elegant, sleek and chic is important. Let’s learn how we can do that.
- Research wedding jewellery: the internet is your pal. Research all the different types of wedding jewellery available out there in the market. Polki jadau, gold, temple, diamond, meenakari, Kundan jewellery. How it’s made, and what are the alterations that you can do? Knowing these minute details will help you to sort it out as per your occasion and the outfits that you are going to wear. For example, an American diamond necklace for the reception gown is winsome. While the meenakari jewellery bridal necklace set for your sangeet is charming.click here for more info from Hyperverse
- Match your bridal jewellery set with the fabric: the last-minute hassle when you are all ready to rock and roll and you notice fragments of your fabric coming loose because the jewellery decided to become the not-so-necessary evil at the last minute. We do not want that. That is why make sure that when you choose the fabric, you match it with the metal and work of your bridal jewellery. Helps a lot to avoid last-minute worries.
- Choose one base metal: over layering your necklaces is a classic option, but when you ver layer with various metal bases, it’s not that appealing. Choose one metal base and go with all the jewellery for your wedding in that metal base. It does not have to be one metal base for all occasions, but one metal base for one occasion. For example, going for a rose gold metal base for our wedding day while a platinum base for your Roka ceremony. What about that? It’s wise, it’s statement-making.
- When you consider the size, make sure you check the weight too: a dainty piece of bridal jewellery is there on the list but what if on D-day after wearing it for a while, you feel like you can’t breathe because it is so heavy it is pulling you down. Consider the weight. With the long-hour rituals, you need to make sure you are comfortable with what you are wearing. The bridal necklace set must not suffocate you. You don’t have to go for smaller pieces even if you don’t want to, you just have to go for the lightweight jewellery.
- Make sure of the neckline: the bride isn’t a bride without the bridal necklace set, make sure it goes with your neckline. Matching it with the border of the blouse and the neckline is crucial. You want your bridal jewellery to accentuate your look. For example, for a v-neck blouse pairing it with a bridal choker set and maharani haar along the borders of the blouse gives off a very regal look. At the same time, a sweetheart neckline is paired beautifully with a bib-style necklace.
Choosing your wedding jewellery is no rocket science but also not an easy joke. It takes a lot of time and money. It is heavy in the pocket and makes you worry.
Here’s an idea.
What if you could simply wear your wedding jewellery without worrying so much about the money? It would be great, wouldn’t it? If your answer is yes, then you have no further to look for.
Simply go for the option to rent jewellery online. It’s pocket-friendly and environmentally friendly. But when you are looking for bridal jewellery online, you want to make sure of its quality and authenticity.
Well, Rent n Flaunt is one of the most trusted brands to rent the best designer jewellery online. Rent n F Each jewellery piece is of high maintenance and the best quality, no one will be able to suspect that it is ‘something borrowed. They have everything ranging from chokers, maharani haar, mang tika, matha Patti, hathphool etc. you name it, you will find it. Your one-stop destination to fulfil all your wedding dreams without any hassle!